Enjoy three hours of peaceful relaxation in paradise! Meet your knowledgeable guide and hop on the bus and be transported to the site where you will get acquainted with the Caribbean as you glide over coral reefs in your clear kayak. This exclusive recreational opportunity is suitable for both unexperienced and expert kayakers! Relish in the amazing view of tropical fish swimming through coral reefs beneath you as the warm sun caresses your back. Then you will have an hour to swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, sip on an ice-cold drink, take a walk along the shore as the water laps at your feet or just relax under the shade of a palm tree. Rejoice in this tropical paradise before heading back to the pier.
– Tour is not wheelchair accessible
– Protection gear, bikes, and kayaks (kayaks shared two guests per kayak) are provided
– Minimum age to participate is 12 years old.
– The order to the stops may vary
– This tour is designed for guests who enjoy high activity levels in the outdoors.
– Tour is not recommended for guests in wheelchairs or that have difficulty walking because of the rough/uneven terrain.
– Pregnant women, guests with back problems, asthma, epilepsy, are strongly advised not to participate on this tour.
– This excursion involves walking over uneven surfaces, it is recommended that guests wear flat, comfortable shoes. It is also recommended that guests wear a swimsuit, a hat, sunscreen, and insect repellent.